(1) Represents the percentage increase/decrease in the net asset value from the prior trading day.
(2) Performance for periods less than one year is not annualized.
(3) The maximum sales charge for Class A Shares is 5.75%. Class A Share investors may be eligible for a reduction in sales charges.
(4) Inception date of the SuperFund Class A & I is December 31, 2013.
Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses Class A 3.24% Class I 2.99%
Expense Waiver and 12b-1 Fee Waiver Class A (3.24%) Class I (2.99 %)
Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses After Expense Waiver* Class A 0.00% Class I 0.00%
The performance data quoted here represents past performance. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted above. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so that shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. A Fund's performance, especially for very short periods of time, should not be the sole factor in making your investment decisions. To obtain performance information current to the most recent month-end, please call toll-free 1-855-61-SUPER.
* The Fund’s adviser has contractually agreed to reduce the Fund’s fees and/or absorb expenses of the Fund, including Distribution and Service (12b-1) Fees and acquired fund fees and expenses, until February 28, 2022 to ensure that total annual Fund operating expenses (exclusive of any front-end or contingent deferred loads; brokerage fees and commissions; borrowing costs, such as interest and dividend expense on securities sold short; taxes; and extraordinary expenses, such as litigation expenses) do not exceed 0.00% of average daily net assets attributable to each of Class A, and Class I shares, respectively. These agreements may be terminated by the Fund’s Board of Trustees on 60 days’ written notice to the adviser