Past performance does not guarantee future results. The fund
performance data quoted here represents past performance. Current performance
may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted above. Investment
return and principal value will fluctuate, so that shares, when redeemed, may
be worth more or less than their original cost. There is no guarantee that any
investment strategy will achieve its objectives, generate profits or avoid
losses. For the most recent month end performance information, please call 1-877-413-3228.
(1) Returns are shown net of the Total
Expense Ratio. Returns for periods longer than one year are calculated on
an annualized basis using daily performance. All returns include dividend and capital gain
(2) The Total Expense Ratio is 1.51%, 1.76% and 2.51% for
Class I, Class A and Class C shares, respectively.
The Total Expense Ratio represents the expense ratio applicable to
investors and is comprised of the Adviser’s management fee, indirect
expenses such as the costs of investing in underlying funds and other
expenses as noted in the Fund's Prospectus.
(3) Class A shares are subject to a maximum sales charge (load) of 5.75% (waivable). Class A and C shares are subject to a maximum deferred sales charge (load) of 1.00%on any shares sold within 12 months of purchasing them. Please see the Fund’s Prospectus.
(4) Class I & A shares launched on December 28, 2011, and Class C shares launched on December 11, 2012. Inception to date returns for the Russell 2500 TR are as of December 28, 2011.
(5) The Russell 2500 TR is provided for general comparison
purposes only. Indices may include holdings that are substantially
different than investments held by the Fund and do not reflect the
strategy of the Fund. Comparisons to indices have limitations because
indices have risk profiles, volatility, asset composition and other
material characteristics that may differ from the Fund. Indices do not
reflect the deduction of fees or expenses. Performance of equity indices
reflects the reinvestment of dividends. The data is not guaranteed. The
Russell 2500 TR is a market cap-weighted index that includes the smallest
2,500 companies covered in the Russell 3000 universe of US-based listed
equities. Indices are unmanaged and an investor cannot invest in an index.