(1) Represents the percentage increase/decrease in the net asset value from the prior trading day.
(2) Performance for periods less than one year is not annualized.
(3) The maximum sales charge for A shares is 5.75% and 4.25% for L shares. Investors may be eligible for a reduction in sales charges
(4) Inception date of the A shares is October 22, 2012, Class C and I shares Insception is April 1, 2014, and L shares inception is June 1, 2017
(5) Cumulative Return: The aggregate amount that an investment has gained or lost over time, independent of the period of time involved.
The total annual fund operating expense ratio, gross of any fee waivers or expense reimbursements, is 2.25% for Class A, 3.01% for Class C, 2.02% for Class I, and 2.43% for Class L.
The performance data quoted here represents past performance. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted above. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so that shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The Fund’s investment adviser has contractually agreed to reduce its fees and/or absorb expenses of the fund, at least until February 1, 2018 for Class A, C, and I shares, and at least until May 31, 2018 for Class L shares, to ensure that the net annual fund operating expenses will not exceed 1.89% for Class A, 2.64% for Class C and 1.64% for Class I, and 2.14% for Class L, subject to possible recoupment from the Fund in future years. Please review the Fund’s Prospectus for more detail on the expense waiver. Results shown reflect the full fee waiver, without which the results could have been lower. A Fund’s performance, especially for very short periods of time, should not be the sole factor in making your investment decisions. For performance information current to the most recent month end, please call toll-free 1-888-459-1059.